Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Young Distinguished Charisma!

One of my friends is a very young girl with a young distinguished charisma.

She's brilliant, full of energy, and has a lot to do online keeping in touch with her mates. I liked her, because she paints this very pure picture in my memory, or she "may perhaps be" an echo to what I've been once while I was too young. But, hey...we didn't have Internet that time.

I am watching her move and want to organize it sincerely, because I feel she deserves my engagement in developing the way she's using the Internet.

It's only a personal note from a distinguished charisma and it's about another distinguished charisma, so you may only read it and do nothing,,,, or you may read it and let me know if you want to get into my circle of engagements.

This is the way I am using the Web to help others get and build distinguished charisma.

If you feel that you're obliged to do so submit this form at: http://www.ezine-act-politics-business-and-love.com/online-business-consulting-services.html

No comments: